Open a new world of possibilities for your innovative touch-based products with UniPixel’s highly flexible XTouch sensor film. XTouch sensors support narrow borders, curved surfaces, and even edgeless designs, all with thinner sensor stacks and improved linearity and reliability. Our alternative to traditional touch sensors lets you turn your unique touch-based concept into a functional design at a lower total system cost than legacy technologies.
So go ahead and innovate.
We’ll help you create sleek, edgeless, lightweight smartphones, tablets, notebook PCs, and 2-in-1s. And we’ll give you unlimited potential for exciting new consumer, industrial, and automotive applications. All with engaging touch interfaces and the competitive advantage of lower cost and higher performance.
- Wrap flexible sensors around curved surfaces to create unique touch-based products with exceptional optical clarity.
- Get better noise immunity and lower power consumption via very low sheet resistance.
- Create larger active screen areas with narrow borders that maximize the touchscreen’s surface.
- Experience improved device reliability and reduced material cost with our narrow bond area.
- Offer a richer user experience with support for both active and passive stylus interaction.
- Deliver improved touch accuracy and stylus performance at lower total system cost.
- Film Specification: 50µm optically clear PET film
- Sensor Metallization: Copper, secondary metal plating
- Sensor Format: Double sided (1 film; both sides)
- Touch Module Transmission: 90% (typical)
- Adhesion: Passes 3M600 tape peel adhesion test
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Mesh Sheet Resistance: <10 ohm/sq.
XTouch sensor performance opens doors for new and innovative product applications across multiple market segments. XTouch is ideal for any application that requires a highly responsive and accurate touch interface that is thinner, lighter, and more cost-effective than legacy technologies.
- Mobile phones
- Navigation devices
- Point-of-sale (POS) devices
- Consumer Games
XUniPixel’s roll-to-roll manufacturing process improves yield and productivity compared to complex ITO film and glass processes, while creating complex microstructures that outperform ITO and new alternative transparent conductive coatings. This is a streamlined alternative to traditional complicated Glass-Film-Film (GFF), Glass-Glass (GG) and One Glass Solution (OGS) projected capacitive manufacturing processes.
Finished XTouch sensors are delivered to our downstream touch panel integration partners as finished rolls or cut sheets.
Design & Manufacturing Support
UniPixel offers comprehensive technical and commercial support, from design inception to module integration and manufacturing within your supply chain. Our engineers work with you to create a design that ideally meets your requirements. Then we support the touch module integration process to ensure world-class quality at a competitive cost.
- Module integrators
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
- Touch controller providers