Diamond Guard™ Hard-Coat Resin Technology
Diamond Guard hard-coat resin technology delivers excellent scratch resistance and durability without compromising optical clarity. Offered in resin and resin-coated film products formats Diamond Guard provides shatterproof glass like performance to consumer and industrial products that are lighter and less expensive to manufacture than traditional solutions. Diamond Guard is compatible with a wide variety of processing techniques that create a thin coating over the target base material increasing its surface performance up to eight hardness levels.
- >90.5% Transmission (free standing film)
- <0.6% Haze (PET haze – 0.6%)
Hard Wear Resistant Surface
Two Product Options Available
- ASTM 6H
- Taber – CS-10 wheel – 500 cycles – 500g - Haze - no change
- Wyzenbeek – Denim – 1000 cycles – 500g - Haze – no change
- Bayer – Luminous Transmission – post Bayer - no change
- Hard-Coat PET films - 100µm and 175µm films
- Licensed Process Knowledge supporting Bulk Resin sales and use
- Slot Die Coat, Spray Coat, Curtain Coat, Gravure Coat
- Cover Glass
- Case Parts
- Fingerprint Sensors
- Touch-Activated Capacitive or Membrane Switches
Diamond Guard is offered as a coated film and as liquid resin suitable for spray, slot die and gravure coating. Diamond Guard film products are produced in wide master rolls in a world class roll-to-roll high volume precision coating facility. Diamond Guard resin is available in a variety of container sizes from barrels up to 330 gal totes to support processes transitioned and adapted by UniPixel field support technicians to customer systems.
Submit an email address to download our Data Sheet
You don't have permission to access /wp-content/plugins/ss-downloads/templates/emailform.php
on this server.